Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Good News? It's Wednesday. We're halfway to the weekend!
Bad News? It's only Wednesday. We're only halfway to the weekend.

Good News? Canada beat Germany.
Bad News? Now we have to play Russia.

Bad News? I shrunk my favourite jeans.
Good News? I can still button them.
Bad News? They increase my muffin top quotient greatly.

Good News? I made granola today.
Bad News? It won't last more than a couple of days.

Good News? Wiggle Man loves the sheep puppet I got for him.
Bad News? He asks for "Sheep talk" all the time.

Good News? I have pie in my fridge.
Bad News? Not for long.


2 comments:

  1. Funny!! My muffin top usually is much larger too with pants fresh out of the dryer!! My curves are more like an opposite hourglass... does that count?

    ReplyDelete