Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Brithday!

Today is the Rev's birthday. I wont' tell you how old he is, just know he's older than me. Heh.

I tried my hand at homemade spaghetti sauce. It turned out ok, if Wiggle Man's second helping is any indication. The meatballs I made to go with it were pretty yummy, too.

I also tried a great recipe I found online for a birthday cake for the Rev. It turned out not so ok. Apparently the pan, which I thought was deep enough, was nowhere near deep enough. Cake batter adorned the inside of my oven. On the bright side, I finally cleaned my oven.

Wiggle Man was adamant that we needed party hats for Daddy's birthday. Since we didn't have paper big enough for the cone-shaped hats he had in mind, we made party crowns, instead.

Don't we look lovely?


2 comments:

  1. Great family portrait. Who took the pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look lovely! Happy birthday, Rev!

    ReplyDelete