Thursday, August 5, 2010

Still Here

Still here, I am. Enjoying summer, I am. Talking like Yoda, I am.

Ok, typing like that is creeping me out. So I'll stop.

But seriously, summer's been good to us. There's playing, and spending time with friends, and having company, and all sorts of wonderful fun things.

I also thought I'd try something different. So, I cut and highlighted my own hair. Because I'm crazy like that. I did a little research online, picked out a colour at the drugstore, turned on the t.v. for Wiggle Man, and went to town.

And here's the result:



The highlights aren't super visible in the picture--I went with red, so the absence of most of my blonde highlights is more noticeable than anything else.

Other than that, since I blogged last I've had a birthday (complete with cake and presents!) and an anniversary, which was celebrated by a fabulously yummy dinner. The memory of that fabulously yummy dinner was in no way ruined by the fact that I woke up in the middle of the night with my tummy all a rumble. It was so worth it.

So there you have it--you're all caught up!

Kisses,

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair! Happy belated birthday - hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete