Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beauty Is Pain

Today, I did this:
It hurt. A lot. That, friends, is the tube of nail glue attached to my finger. Impressive, no? I've been using these fake nails for a while now, and this is the first time I've managed to do that.
I also did this:
That (and this was the best picture I could get, sorry) is an easy-tab glued to my counter. I don't even understand how this happened. I can only tell you it happened sometime during the extriction of the glue tube from my finger. It's sitting in a puddle of remover.
All of that to do this:


The Claw!!!!!!!
And this:


Pay no attention to the gratuitous tub toys. Wiggle Man got to take a bath in the "big water" last night.


Kisses,

1 comment:

  1. It was worth it... your nails look GREAT! Seeing your toes makes me realize how bad I desperately need the pedicure that I am getting this weekend. My feet will hopefully be looking like yours in no time!

    ReplyDelete