Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sundays

I love Sundays in our house.

In the morning we head off to worship with our fellow Finanegans (no, not some crazy cult, just my fun name for the people of our church).

Afternoons are when we kick back, relax, and enjoy our Sabbath. Right now that means comfy clothes, football, easy meals and maybe a trip to the park.

Since I started writing this post, Wiggle Man has waltzed around the living room with a basket over his head, he has put plastic "eggies" in an yellow egg carton (very confusing, since the colour yellow is also pronounced "eggie") and is, at this moment, going through my china cabinet. One moment, please.

He made a valiant attempt to look contrite, but I don't believe it for a minute.

I think I'll grab some leftover Hallowe'en candy and a comfy blanket, and enjoy my two favourite guys.

2 comments:

  1. I love Sundays too! Your Sunday sounds just like ours. My goal on Sunday (after church) is to move from the couch as little as possible.

    ReplyDelete