Saturday, December 26, 2009

You'll Learn Things You Never Knew You Never Knew

My family is here for Christmas. And, in true Canadian fashion, we headed out to go shopping on Boxing Day.

For my American readers who may not be aware, December 26th is Boxing Day. There's a historical basis for the name, but these days it boils down to the Canadian equivalent of Black Friday.

It's also the beginning of the World Junior Hockey Championships. Which I cannot watch on tv here. At least I can online. 16-0 Canada over Latvia, by the way.

But I digress.

There we were, at Target (of course) because Wiggle Man needed more diapers. My brother looked at me, and in all seriousness asked if the weight range on the box of diapers was the amount of...poo...a diaper could hold.

(Only in he used another word.)

Think of it. 22-27 pounds of poo.

That must be some baby.

2 comments:

  1. Eowzers! That would be...un-pretty.

    P.S. What part of Canada are you from? Me? Right smack in the middle.

    ReplyDelete