Monday, September 27, 2010

The Very Belated Birthday Post

I know. I promised pictures from Wiggle Man's birthday party. Which was over two weeks ago. I humbly beg your most merciful forgiveness, and offer up these. There were lots more pictures, but they tended to feature prominently other people's children, or other personal details.



Here's the Wiggle's Wonder Pets cake, complete with modelling chocolate beads around the edge. Those were a hit with the kids; I think they liked them better than the actual cake. You should have seen their faces when I told them they could eat them!









Here's Wiggle Man casually lounging at the kids' table outside. If I could put a little cartoon bubble from his mouth here, he might be saying, "How YOU doin'?"





After a long day of cake and presents and hot dogs and moon bouncing (thanks for some awesome friends for lending us that!), Wiggle Man was pooped.







Kisses,



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. It looks like a wonderful time. The cake is awesome. Good for you going for a kid party. I'm not that brave yet.

    I got a "charge" our of your middle picture. There is an electrical cord coming out of his back. Is that how kids get all their energy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would eat those things too! Yum! Now, what a great party! Happy Belated to him!

    ReplyDelete