Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Well, it's Wednesday again, so it must be time for some Good News/Bad News. If you want to join me, simply write your own GN/BN post, link back here to me in it, then come and add your name to MckLinky.

So....

The Good News? I'm getting better with spiders.
The Bad News? The fact that they're potentially poisonous forces me to calm down when one is near.
The Good News? Me being calm.
The Bad News? It's not always spiders. This afternoon it was a HUMONGOUS CENTIPEDE.
**Edited to add***
More Bad News? When the Rev came home and I asked him to hunt down and kill said humongous centipede, this was his response: "Oh yeah. I saw that thing the other day." WHAT????????

The Good News? My front garden is complete.
The Bad News? That leaves me no excuse to not tackle the weed-infested back garden.
The Good News? The giant bush by my bedroom window is, in fact, a WHITE LILAC! Woot!

The Good News? Wiggle Man talks more every day.
The Bad News? We're now regaled with phrases like, "I make fart," and "No, Mama! No change bum!"
The Good News? My kid is freakin' hysterical.

The Good News? It's concert weekend for the Rev and I--symphony for me, choral society for him.
The Bad News? It's all in one crazy weekend.
The Good News? The Rev has a solo in the Michael Jackson tribute piece, and I cannot wait to see him sing. Oh, and dance. Did I mention dance? (Mwah ha ha.)

The Good News? I heard a car door slam, and need the Rev to come home and hunt the centipede.
The Bad News? It was my neighbour. Think she'd come over and help?

Ok, folks, that's my life for now. I may be bustin' out a more serious, deep post in the next few days, so check back soon. It's percolating in my head, but it's just a matter of getting it down on paper screen.










1 comment: