Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oopsie.

Yeah, so you may have noticed here at Rev and the Missus that Tuesday seemed more like Wednesday. About that--I'm not crazy. I wrote this week's Good News/Bad News post yesterday with the intent of publishing it today. And then I went ahead and hit publish.

Oopsie.

Anyhoo...Good News/Bad News--I'm thinking of hosting a weekly Good News/Bad News for you guys to join in on. If you have a blog, and would like to participate--let me know. If it seems like there's interest, I'll put up a Mr. Linky or something next Wednesday.


Happy Wednesday, everyone! (For real, this time.)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I didn't even notice that when I read it in my reader yesterday. I like your good news/bad news posts, and I would like to say I will for sure play along, but I am so bad about procrastinating it might take me a while to get going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea! i enjoyed reading these and would have fun with a carnival like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry love, it was Wednesday here in Aus! I'm in, but you know how techno challenged I am, so you might have to talk me through it :)

    ReplyDelete